9 Hot Business Promotion Ideas this Season
Marketing is an imperative part of any business that wishes to develop and grow. Business Promotion Ideas can sometimes be hard to come by, but there are endless concepts out there which can help you out. To give you a head start, we've created a list of 9 Hot Business Promotion Ideas this Season.
1. Look after your consumersThis is a must for any business, whether you're a small-time bar or a global corporate entity. The people and companies which use your products and services need to have a reason to use them again, and to tell their friends about you. Give them gifts if you're a big company, blankets if you're a little bar. It is winter time after all, why not tailor your gifts to the season?
2. Create CompetitionsPeople love to win, so creating a competition based around your business is a great way to bring in new customers. If you're in the hospitality business, this is easy. Develop a raffle, a trivia night, anything which has a winner, and people will be drawn to your place in droves.
3. Create a Twitter accountSocial media, as we know all too well, is growing at a rapid rate, and has been for a number of years. If your organisation does not have an online presence, you're already behind your competition. Creating a Twitter account means more people will be aware of your business, and you'll have a better chance to grow.
4. Strange SponsorshipsDepending on what kind of business you are, getting a sponsorship deal might seem like a big step. If executed properly, however, they are rarely a waste of money. Walk through the city, and virtually everything you see is something you can advertise on. Find something which people will see and that suits your budget, no matter how left-field, and you'll see results.
5. Use humourEveryone loves to laugh, especially when it's cold! A great way to attract new customers and retain old ones is to be a funny company. Crack jokes in your newsletters, or if you're a bar, put up some funny pictures in the bathrooms. Anything which people will enjoy, and repeat.
6. Have a blogLike Twitter, blogs can be a great way to make your presence known on the online stage. You can use keywords, tags, and tailor your content so that it will appear on Google to your potential customers.
7. Create a newsletterWith the cold weather comes a reduction in time spent outdoors, and an inevitable increase in reading time. Why not develop a newsletter for your organisation which people can spend some cold nights around the fire having a look at!
8. Make memesIf you've been on a computer in the last 10 years, you'll know about memes. Some are funny, some are not, but regardless, people spent an inordinate amount of time looking at them. Ideally, make yours funny, entertaining, or informative – though even if they aren't, they'll probably still get views.
9. Make deals for repeat customersA simple but effective concept. Give people a reason to continue to use your product or service. If someone knows they can get a product cheaper from you than elsewhere because they've used you before, they'll use you again. Sometimes, new customers will be drawn to you purely as a result of the prospect of future deals.
Get A quote
Get in touch for a quote within 30 minutes